HARTSDALE, N.Y. – Margaret A. McKenney of New Rochelle and formerly of Hartsdale, died Aug. 15. She was 96.
McKenney was born June 21, 1916, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to John J. and Mary McKenney. She was a member of Sacred Heart Church in Hartsdale and worked as a bookkeeper for General Foods in White Plains.
She is survived by two cousins, Carolyn and Robert Washor; and many nieces and nephews.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Church. Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Burial will be at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Hamilton Grad Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers