HARTSDALE, N.Y. – Margaret A. McKenney of New Rochelle and formerly of Hartsdale, died Aug. 15. She was 96.
McKenney was born June 21, 1916, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to John J. and Mary McKenney. She was a member of Sacred Heart Church in Hartsdale and worked as a bookkeeper for General Foods in White Plains.
She is survived by two cousins, Carolyn and Robert Washor; and many nieces and nephews.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Church. Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. Burial will be at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Propane Explosions Cause Fire At Greenburgh's Sprainbrook Nursery