HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Patricia Suffield, a resident of Hartsdale, died May 29. She was 89.
Suffield was born Jan. 8,1925, in New York City, to Patrick and Mary (Harrigan) O’Brien. She worked for many years for I.E.E.E. Corp. in New York City until her retirement.
Suffield s survived by her sister, Elizabeth Brady of Hartsdale; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husbands, Richard Lech and Frederick Suffield.
Calling hours are Friday, May 30 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral services will be held Saturday, May 3 at 10 a.m. with Msgr. Carney officiating, at the Sacred Heart Church, 10 Lawton Ave., Hartsdale.
- 1 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester