HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Patricia Suffield, a resident of Hartsdale, died May 29. She was 89.
Suffield was born Jan. 8,1925, in New York City, to Patrick and Mary (Harrigan) O’Brien. She worked for many years for I.E.E.E. Corp. in New York City until her retirement.
Suffield s survived by her sister, Elizabeth Brady of Hartsdale; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husbands, Richard Lech and Frederick Suffield.
Calling hours are Friday, May 30 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral services will be held Saturday, May 3 at 10 a.m. with Msgr. Carney officiating, at the Sacred Heart Church, 10 Lawton Ave., Hartsdale.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Elmsford Reports Opt-Out Rates On First Day Of State Math Tests