HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Patricia Suffield, a resident of Hartsdale, died May 29. She was 89.
Suffield was born Jan. 8,1925, in New York City, to Patrick and Mary (Harrigan) O’Brien. She worked for many years for I.E.E.E. Corp. in New York City until her retirement.
Suffield s survived by her sister, Elizabeth Brady of Hartsdale; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husbands, Richard Lech and Frederick Suffield.
Calling hours are Friday, May 30 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral services will be held Saturday, May 3 at 10 a.m. with Msgr. Carney officiating, at the Sacred Heart Church, 10 Lawton Ave., Hartsdale.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenburgh
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh