HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Rachel Foltin of Hartsdale died April 21. She was 65.
Foltin was born Dec.12, 1947, to Domenic and Anna (nee DiFrancia) Masiello in Yonkers. She was a retired cafeteria manager with the Mt. Pleasant Schools.
Foltin is survived by her husband, Robert Foltin; sons, Stephen (Jennifer) Foltin of Yorktown Heights and Thomas (Ellen Franzese) Foltin of Mahopac; sisters, Maria Masiello and Susanne (Kevin) Prisco both of Guilford, Conn.; brother, Joseph (Kyle) Masiello of Salisbury, N.C.; three grandchildren; and her former daughter-in-law, Jill. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held Wednesday, April 24 at 11 a.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to American Cancer Society.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 National Weather Service: Greenburgh's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 5 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship