IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Raphael A. (Ray) Cerbone, III of Irvington died July 4. He was 60.
Cerbone was born April 29, 1954, in the Bronx, and was the son of Raphael A. and Marion Fairbrother Cerbone, II.
Cerbone is survived by his mother, Marion; brothers, Joe (Leanne) of Newburgh, Chris of Calif., and Greg of New York City; sister, Laura (John) Lofaro of Irvington; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Raphael; and nephew Joey.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. Funeral Services will be held Wednesday, July 9 at Gate of Heaven Cemetery Chapel at a time to be announced.
- 1 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester