IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Raphael A. (Ray) Cerbone, III of Irvington died July 4. He was 60.
Cerbone was born April 29, 1954, in the Bronx, and was the son of Raphael A. and Marion Fairbrother Cerbone, II.
Cerbone is survived by his mother, Marion; brothers, Joe (Leanne) of Newburgh, Chris of Calif., and Greg of New York City; sister, Laura (John) Lofaro of Irvington; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Raphael; and nephew Joey.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. Funeral Services will be held Wednesday, July 9 at Gate of Heaven Cemetery Chapel at a time to be announced.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenburgh