IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Raphael A. (Ray) Cerbone, III of Irvington died July 4. He was 60.
Cerbone was born April 29, 1954, in the Bronx, and was the son of Raphael A. and Marion Fairbrother Cerbone, II.
Cerbone is survived by his mother, Marion; brothers, Joe (Leanne) of Newburgh, Chris of Calif., and Greg of New York City; sister, Laura (John) Lofaro of Irvington; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Raphael; and nephew Joey.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. Funeral Services will be held Wednesday, July 9 at Gate of Heaven Cemetery Chapel at a time to be announced.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier
- 4 Greenburgh Police Charge Two In Drive-By Shooting
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show