IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Raphael A. (Ray) Cerbone, III of Irvington died July 4. He was 60.
Cerbone was born April 29, 1954, in the Bronx, and was the son of Raphael A. and Marion Fairbrother Cerbone, II.
Cerbone is survived by his mother, Marion; brothers, Joe (Leanne) of Newburgh, Chris of Calif., and Greg of New York City; sister, Laura (John) Lofaro of Irvington; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Raphael; and nephew Joey.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. Funeral Services will be held Wednesday, July 9 at Gate of Heaven Cemetery Chapel at a time to be announced.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 3 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 4 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester