WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Rosario B. Lugay, a school nurse from White Plains, died Sept. 18. She was 60.
Born June 29, 1952, Lugay worked at Maria Regina School in Hartsdale. She previously worked at Westchester Medical Center and Woodlands High School.
She is survived by her husband, Ferdinand Lugay; two children, Mario and Mark Lugay; her mother, Cecilia Basa; and several brothers and sisters. She was predeceased by her father, Mario Basa and a daughter, Maria Lugay.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Church in Hartsdale. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in White Plains.
- 1 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 2 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenburgh
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Greenburgh
- 5 Greenburgh Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm