WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Rosario B. Lugay, a school nurse from White Plains, died Sept. 18. She was 60.
Born June 29, 1952, Lugay worked at Maria Regina School in Hartsdale. She previously worked at Westchester Medical Center and Woodlands High School.
She is survived by her husband, Ferdinand Lugay; two children, Mario and Mark Lugay; her mother, Cecilia Basa; and several brothers and sisters. She was predeceased by her father, Mario Basa and a daughter, Maria Lugay.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Church in Hartsdale. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in White Plains.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys