WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Rosario B. Lugay, a school nurse from White Plains, died Sept. 18. She was 60.
Born June 29, 1952, Lugay worked at Maria Regina School in Hartsdale. She previously worked at Westchester Medical Center and Woodlands High School.
She is survived by her husband, Ferdinand Lugay; two children, Mario and Mark Lugay; her mother, Cecilia Basa; and several brothers and sisters. She was predeceased by her father, Mario Basa and a daughter, Maria Lugay.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Church in Hartsdale. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery in White Plains.
- 1 Woodlands High School Boys Basketball Team Makes History As State Finalists
- 2 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier