HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Sandra DeCicco of Hartsdale died March 17. She was 46.
DeCicco was born in the Bronx to Giuseppe and Maria Ferrari. She was a teacher at PS 108 in the Bronx for the past 25 years. She was a reading interventionist and RTI specialist, was a mentor to new teachers and was the chairperson of the PS 108 Social Committee.
DeCicco was a parishioner of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church and was a member of the CYO basketball organization and Ardsley Little League.
DeCicco is survived by her husband, Frank; children, Stephanie, Anthony and Daniela; father, Giuseppe Ferrari; sister, Christina (Gerard) O'Callaghan; aunt and cousin.
Visiting hours are Wednesday March 20 and Thursday March 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated Friday 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, 535 Ashford Ave., Ardsley, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Sandy's Kids Trust, 90 Joyce Road, Hartsdale, NY 10530.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 2 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier
- 3 Greenburgh Police Charge Two In Drive-By Shooting
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Greenburgh