IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Winifred "Winnie" Hoffenberg of Irvington died June 1. She was 97.
Hoffenberg was born Sept. 25, 1915, in London, England. During World War II, she served in the British Services. She was a homemaker. She volunteered at Dobbs Ferry Hospital and was a member of the Garden Club.
Hoffenberg is survived by daughters, Pam Hohlweck and Debbie Morgan. She was predeceased by her husband, Karl Hoffenberg.
In accordance with Winnie's wishes a private remembrance will be held.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester