IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Winifred "Winnie" Hoffenberg of Irvington died June 1. She was 97.
Hoffenberg was born Sept. 25, 1915, in London, England. During World War II, she served in the British Services. She was a homemaker. She volunteered at Dobbs Ferry Hospital and was a member of the Garden Club.
Hoffenberg is survived by daughters, Pam Hohlweck and Debbie Morgan. She was predeceased by her husband, Karl Hoffenberg.
In accordance with Winnie's wishes a private remembrance will be held.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester