IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Winifred "Winnie" Hoffenberg of Irvington died June 1. She was 97.
Hoffenberg was born Sept. 25, 1915, in London, England. During World War II, she served in the British Services. She was a homemaker. She volunteered at Dobbs Ferry Hospital and was a member of the Garden Club.
Hoffenberg is survived by daughters, Pam Hohlweck and Debbie Morgan. She was predeceased by her husband, Karl Hoffenberg.
In accordance with Winnie's wishes a private remembrance will be held.
- 1 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 2 Greenburgh Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Greenburgh Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Alexander Hamilton Students Give Back During First Day Of Service
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287