IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Winifred "Winnie" Hoffenberg of Irvington died June 1. She was 97.
Hoffenberg was born Sept. 25, 1915, in London, England. During World War II, she served in the British Services. She was a homemaker. She volunteered at Dobbs Ferry Hospital and was a member of the Garden Club.
Hoffenberg is survived by daughters, Pam Hohlweck and Debbie Morgan. She was predeceased by her husband, Karl Hoffenberg.
In accordance with Winnie's wishes a private remembrance will be held.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 4 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester