IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Winifred "Winnie" Hoffenberg of Irvington died June 1. She was 97.
Hoffenberg was born Sept. 25, 1915, in London, England. During World War II, she served in the British Services. She was a homemaker. She volunteered at Dobbs Ferry Hospital and was a member of the Garden Club.
Hoffenberg is survived by daughters, Pam Hohlweck and Debbie Morgan. She was predeceased by her husband, Karl Hoffenberg.
In accordance with Winnie's wishes a private remembrance will be held.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween