GREENBURGH, N.Y. ‒ Two Bronx men have been arrested in the theft of $41,000 worth of jewelry from Sam's Club last month, Greenburgh Police said.
Jeffry Knight, 21, and Efrain Febo, 23, are charged with third-degree burglary, a felony, in the Dec. 26 burglary at Sam's Club, 333 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford. Knight worked at the Sam's Club store at the time of the burglary, police said.
The two are accused of breaking the lock of the store's rear door around 2:30 a.m., setting off the store's alarm and alerting the police.
Police arrested the duo on Thursday and they were remanded to Westchester County jail.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Contractor Fined $9,600 Over Safety Issues At Hartsdale's Maria Regina HS
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Surveillance Video Released In Yonkers Bank Robbery Case