GREENBURGH, N.Y. – A woman has gotten herself into a hairy situation by committing a bold—or rather bald—act, Greenburgh police say.
Walgreens reported an unknown woman went into the South Central Avenue store and shoplifted five boxes of Rogaine hair treatment worth about $265 on April 13, police said.
Police say the woman was seen entering the store again with an employee and walking around before leaving for good without taking anything else.
Police also reported the following items:
- A 25-year-old Stamford woman was charged with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, after police say she drove up onto a sidewalk and hit a bus stop on South Central Avenue on April 14. The woman had a blood alcohol content level of 0.11 percent, police said.
- A Bilton Road resident reported April 12 that someone had purchased a $1,100 camera lens and then sent the bill to an email account set up in her name.
- A Lexus was stolen from a Dobbs Ferry Road driveway April 9.
- A man reported April 9 that while his car was in a parking lot on South Central Avenue, the rear window had been smashed and his MacBook Air had been stolen.
- A 56-year-old Greenburgh resident was charged with fourth-degree stalking and acting in a manner injuring a child less than 17, both misdemeanors, after he pulled down his pants before a woman and her three children during an argument April 8.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.