GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh police are searching for a suspect who keyed an Edgemont High School student's car while it was in the school's parking lot.
A 17-year-old girl reported Wednesday that her car's driver side door was keyed with three foot-long scratches while it was in Edgemont High School's parking lot between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
The scratches totaled $250 in damage, according to police reports.
Police have no suspects at this time.
Greenburgh police also reported the following incidents:
- Criminal Mischief: Police are searching for a suspect who damaged property at TD Ameritrade, 1088 S. Central Ave. in Edgemont. After a custodian reported finding broken glass on the building's rear door Thursday at 8:30 p.m., a security guard found tape of a man throwing a rock at the door and walking away.
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana: A 21-year-old Yonkers man was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation, on Thursday after he was pulled over for speeding on the Saw Mill River Parkway by Lawrence Street in Ardsley.
- Petit Larceny: Leslie Payampas, a 17-year-old Woodlands High School student, was charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, on Feb. 5. The security guard at K-Mart, 399 Tarrytown Road, caught Payampas attempting to leave the store without paying for $7 worth of items. The security guard also told police that Payampas, also a former K-Mart employee, had been shoplifting from the store for an extended period of time.
- 1 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car