FAIRVIEW, N.Y. -- The Fairview Fire Chief who recently made anti-Semitic remarks about Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner announced his retirement, according to LoHud.com.
Anthony LoGiudice declined to provide a specific reason for his retirement but did say it was not a result of the backlash from community leaders after his comments were revealed to the public, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Greenburgh
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Police Ask Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs