GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh police are searching for a man whom a Hastings-on-Hudson resident said she saw exposing himself on the rear deck of her home on Tuesday.
A 49-year-old resident on Donald Drivesaid she saw an man masturbating outside her house around 7 p.m., Tuesday. She told police she heard the rear sliding door of her kitchen open and close, and upon entering her kitchen, noticed the door was slightly open and saw the man outside exposing himself. She immediately called police, according to police reports.
After police searched the area, they spoke to the woman's neighbor who reported that someone had attempted to open the rear door of her residence several days before the incident. The neighbor, also of Donald Drive, told police that upon returning to her house on Sunday, two of her dog gates were open and the screen to the rear sliding door was moved.
Greenburgh police also reported the following incidents:
- Petit Larceny: A teacher at R.J. Bailey Elementary School reported that his iPhone 5 was stolen Monday morning. The teacher said his class was in the auditorium when he was called to the front office, and when he returned to the room, his iPhone was gone.
- Shots Fired: There were several witnesses in Ardsley and Scarsdale that reported hearing gun shots fired between midnight and 1 a.m., Sunday. Multiple 911 calls were received about 5-8 shots being fired in the area of Chester Avenue in Ardsley. A Scarsdale boy also reported hearing five consecutive shots from inside his house on Longview Drive in the same time frame of the Ardsley witnesses. Police are still investigating the incident.
- Unlawful Imprisonment: Police arrested 62-year-old Bruno Odoardi of Ardsley with unlawful imprisonment and fourth-degree criminal mischief, both misdemeanors, in response to a domestic incident around 5 p.m. Saturday. Bruno's wife told police he was pushing her and holding her down on the bed so she wouldn't leave the house, taking the phone away from her when she attempted to call police. She was able to leave the house and call police to report the incident, police said.
- Third-degree Assault: Jonathan Alonso, 23, and Darwin Ortiz-Pizarro, 21, both of Elmsford, were charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, after fighting with William Ettinger, 49, of Elmsford, who also was charged by police with second-degree criminal trespassing, a misdemeanor, at 2 a.m. on Saturday.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Police Locate Missing Westchester Man, 53
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies