GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh police are in search of two suspects who broke into Sam's Club on Tuesday morning and stole $41,000 worth of jewelry.
Police responded to Sam's Club, 333 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford, at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday when the store's burglary alarm went off. According to police, two masked suspects broke the lock of the store's rear door to enter.
The suspects then smashed through a jewelry case and stole items valued at $41,000, police said.
Police are asking anyone who has information about the burglary to call the Greenburgh Police Detective Division at (915) 682-5325.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester