GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police reported late Saturday, May 31 that the Greenburgh Street Crime Unit, Swat Team and Drug and Alcohol Task Force had arrested seven people in two separate residences after a long investigation earlier in the day.
According to the police report the department forces executed two simultaneous search warrants in the Fairview section of town. Officers entered 3 Maple St Apt. 9A recovering a quantity of heroin and crack-cocaine.
Inside the residence five individuals were placed under arrest, Michael Dale, 43, Margaret Thompkins, 43, Lewis Thomas, 77, Sandra Daniels, 59, and Jeanette Campbell, 53. All listed parties were subsequently charged with Criminal Possession of a controlled substance.
Greenburgh officers also entered 7 Maple St Apt 7C where they also recovered a quantity of heroin, and crack-cocaine. Inside the residence Gregory Tompkins, 41, and Tamika Hall, 40, were placed under arrest and charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance.
Both Tompkins and Hall were also charged with Endangering the Welfare of a child after six children were located inside the residence. All arrested parties were arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and are due back in court on Tuesday, June 6, the report said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy