GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police have arrested and charged three juvenile males with larceny, after an investigation was conducted at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 30.
Police responded to 9 Maple Street in White Plains for a report of suspicious males involved in vehicle larcenies being detained by the Greenburgh Housing Authority security, according to police.
Police said after they conducted an investigation into the incident, members of the Patrol Division arrested three males, a 16-year-old and two juveniles, who were committing larcenies from vehicles in the Fairview area of the township.
The juveniles were issued a family court summons and charged as juvenile delinquents. The 16-year-old was arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, a Class A misdemeanor.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 IRS Warns Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry