GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A juvenile was arrested on Wednesday when Greenburgh police responded to a domestic dispute at the the Greenburgh Housing Authority in Hartsdale.
Upon arrival, police discovered that the juvenile fled the scene and was later apprehended on a Bee Line Bus. The juvenile allegedly stabbed his 20-year-old cousin in the face with a folding knife after a verbal dispute.
The victim suffered a facial laceration and was treated at White Plains Hospital. The juvenile was released to his family and will be due in Family Court on Friday, May 30 on charges of assault in the second degree, a Class D felony.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Greenburgh
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve