GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A juvenile was arrested on Wednesday when Greenburgh police responded to a domestic dispute at the the Greenburgh Housing Authority in Hartsdale.
Upon arrival, police discovered that the juvenile fled the scene and was later apprehended on a Bee Line Bus. The juvenile allegedly stabbed his 20-year-old cousin in the face with a folding knife after a verbal dispute.
The victim suffered a facial laceration and was treated at White Plains Hospital. The juvenile was released to his family and will be due in Family Court on Friday, May 30 on charges of assault in the second degree, a Class D felony.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne