GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A juvenile was arrested on Wednesday when Greenburgh police responded to a domestic dispute at the the Greenburgh Housing Authority in Hartsdale.
Upon arrival, police discovered that the juvenile fled the scene and was later apprehended on a Bee Line Bus. The juvenile allegedly stabbed his 20-year-old cousin in the face with a folding knife after a verbal dispute.
The victim suffered a facial laceration and was treated at White Plains Hospital. The juvenile was released to his family and will be due in Family Court on Friday, May 30 on charges of assault in the second degree, a Class D felony.
- 1 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 2 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters