GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A juvenile was arrested on Wednesday when Greenburgh police responded to a domestic dispute at the the Greenburgh Housing Authority in Hartsdale.
Upon arrival, police discovered that the juvenile fled the scene and was later apprehended on a Bee Line Bus. The juvenile allegedly stabbed his 20-year-old cousin in the face with a folding knife after a verbal dispute.
The victim suffered a facial laceration and was treated at White Plains Hospital. The juvenile was released to his family and will be due in Family Court on Friday, May 30 on charges of assault in the second degree, a Class D felony.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint In Greenburgh Results In 12 Charges
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Local NBA Hopefuls Show Off Skills For Westchester Knicks In Ardsley