GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A juvenile was arrested on Wednesday when Greenburgh police responded to a domestic dispute at the the Greenburgh Housing Authority in Hartsdale.
Upon arrival, police discovered that the juvenile fled the scene and was later apprehended on a Bee Line Bus. The juvenile allegedly stabbed his 20-year-old cousin in the face with a folding knife after a verbal dispute.
The victim suffered a facial laceration and was treated at White Plains Hospital. The juvenile was released to his family and will be due in Family Court on Friday, May 30 on charges of assault in the second degree, a Class D felony.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley