UPDATE: 1 p.m. - The Westchester County Medical Examiner confirmed Friday Barry Himmelstein died from natural causes and weather was not a factor.
GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh police are investigating the death of whom they believe to be a 77-year-old homeless man found in a parked car outside of the Midway Shopping Center.
Police received a call just before 9 a.m. Wednesday on the report of a medical emergency from the shopping center's security guard, who told police they found an unresponsive male in the parking lot. EMS joined police on the scene and identified the deceased man as Barry Himmelstein, with no known last address.
Police and the Westchester County Medical Examiner's office are investigating the incident.
- 1 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 2 Greenburgh Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Greenburgh Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Alexander Hamilton Students Give Back During First Day Of Service
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287