GREENBURGH, N.Y. – Greenburgh police are investigating the death of a 49-year-old Hartsdale chiropractor.
Dawn Saltsman was found dead in her home on Columbia Avenue around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday. One of Saltsman's patients had an appointment with Saltsman, police said. She called 9-1-1 when she couldn't find Saltsman.
Greenburgh police said there were no indications of foul play at this stage of the investigation. A crime scene was established at Saltsman's home because the death was “unattended.”
Police and the Westchester County District Attorney's Office are waiting for an autopsy to be performed within the next 24 hours, police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Schumer Calls For Repairs To Ashford Avenue Bridge