GREENBURGH, N.Y. – Greenburgh police are investigating the death of a 49-year-old Hartsdale chiropractor.
Dawn Saltsman was found dead in her home on Columbia Avenue around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday. One of Saltsman's patients had an appointment with Saltsman, police said. She called 9-1-1 when she couldn't find Saltsman.
Greenburgh police said there were no indications of foul play at this stage of the investigation. A crime scene was established at Saltsman's home because the death was “unattended.”
Police and the Westchester County District Attorney's Office are waiting for an autopsy to be performed within the next 24 hours, police said.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 4 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester