GREENBURGH, N.Y. – Greenburgh police are investigating the death of a 49-year-old Hartsdale chiropractor.
Dawn Saltsman was found dead in her home on Columbia Avenue around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday. One of Saltsman's patients had an appointment with Saltsman, police said. She called 9-1-1 when she couldn't find Saltsman.
Greenburgh police said there were no indications of foul play at this stage of the investigation. A crime scene was established at Saltsman's home because the death was “unattended.”
Police and the Westchester County District Attorney's Office are waiting for an autopsy to be performed within the next 24 hours, police said.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester