GREENBURGH, N.Y. – Greenburgh police are investigating the death of a 49-year-old Hartsdale chiropractor.
Dawn Saltsman was found dead in her home on Columbia Avenue around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday. One of Saltsman's patients had an appointment with Saltsman, police said. She called 9-1-1 when she couldn't find Saltsman.
Greenburgh police said there were no indications of foul play at this stage of the investigation. A crime scene was established at Saltsman's home because the death was “unattended.”
Police and the Westchester County District Attorney's Office are waiting for an autopsy to be performed within the next 24 hours, police said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint In Greenburgh Results In 12 Charges
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Local NBA Hopefuls Show Off Skills For Westchester Knicks In Ardsley