GREENBURGH, N.Y. – Greenburgh police are investigating the death of a 49-year-old Hartsdale chiropractor.
Dawn Saltsman was found dead in her home on Columbia Avenue around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday. One of Saltsman's patients had an appointment with Saltsman, police said. She called 9-1-1 when she couldn't find Saltsman.
Greenburgh police said there were no indications of foul play at this stage of the investigation. A crime scene was established at Saltsman's home because the death was “unattended.”
Police and the Westchester County District Attorney's Office are waiting for an autopsy to be performed within the next 24 hours, police said.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents