GREENBURGH, N.Y. – Greenburgh police are investigating the death of a 49-year-old Hartsdale chiropractor.
Dawn Saltsman was found dead in her home on Columbia Avenue around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday. One of Saltsman's patients had an appointment with Saltsman, police said. She called 9-1-1 when she couldn't find Saltsman.
Greenburgh police said there were no indications of foul play at this stage of the investigation. A crime scene was established at Saltsman's home because the death was “unattended.”
Police and the Westchester County District Attorney's Office are waiting for an autopsy to be performed within the next 24 hours, police said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court