GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh police are investigating a rape that occurred early Wednesday morning at the Marriott Hotel in Tarrytown.
The attack occurred after 1 a.m. inside the room where a 29-year-old woman was staying at the hotel on White Plains Road, police said. The woman received bruising to her face and cuts to her neck; she was treated at the scene by first responders and then transported to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla.
The assailant was a visitor to the room, police said.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man in his mid-30s, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 inches tall, with dark hair combed forward. He has a scar on his temple and a mole on the left side of his face near his jaw line, with several tattoos. He was wearing a tan Carhartt-type jacket, police said.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect in the surveillance video photo is asked to call Greenburgh detectives at 914-682-5331. All calls will be keep confidential.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Greenburgh Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'