GREENBURGH, N.Y. — A White Plains home nurse has been accused of stealing and cashing an $8,000 check from the 77-year-old woman she takes care of.
Greenburgh police arrested Queenie Williams, 44, on charges of third-degree grand larceny and second-degree forgery, both felonies, following a 77-year-old Hartsdale woman's report Monday that a check had been stolen from her checkbook and was cashed for $8,000.
Williams had been working as a health home aide for the woman for more than two years, police said.
Williams was arrested Thursday and held at the Greenburgh Police Department pending arraignment in town court.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure