GREENBURGH, N.Y. — A White Plains home nurse has been accused of stealing and cashing an $8,000 check from the 77-year-old woman she takes care of.
Greenburgh police arrested Queenie Williams, 44, on charges of third-degree grand larceny and second-degree forgery, both felonies, following a 77-year-old Hartsdale woman's report Monday that a check had been stolen from her checkbook and was cashed for $8,000.
Williams had been working as a health home aide for the woman for more than two years, police said.
Williams was arrested Thursday and held at the Greenburgh Police Department pending arraignment in town court.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy