GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Saturday, May 31, police officials said.
Victor Chevere, Jr., 45, of the Bronx was pulled over for allegedly unsafely changing lanes. Subsequent investigation prompted Troopers to arrest Chevere for driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Chevere is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, June 12, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 4 Contractor Fined $9,600 Over Safety Issues At Hartsdale's Maria Regina HS
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men