GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Saturday, May 31, police officials said.
Victor Chevere, Jr., 45, of the Bronx was pulled over for allegedly unsafely changing lanes. Subsequent investigation prompted Troopers to arrest Chevere for driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Chevere is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, June 12, according to State Police.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh