GREENBURGH, N.Y. – One person has been taken to the Westchester Medical Center after a shooting in Greenburgh on Saturday night.
Greenburgh police are investigating a shooting that took place on Old Tarrytown Road around 8:15 p.m. Police had no other information to release at this time.
Check back with The Greenburgh Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Greenburgh
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Feiner Says Ashford Avenue Bridge Desperately In Need Of Repairs