GREENBURGH, N.Y. – One person has been taken to the Westchester Medical Center after a shooting in Greenburgh on Saturday night.
Greenburgh police are investigating a shooting that took place on Old Tarrytown Road around 8:15 p.m. Police had no other information to release at this time.
Check back with The Greenburgh Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court