GREENBURGH, N.Y. – One person has been taken to the Westchester Medical Center after a shooting in Greenburgh on Saturday night.
Greenburgh police are investigating a shooting that took place on Old Tarrytown Road around 8:15 p.m. Police had no other information to release at this time.
Check back with The Greenburgh Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne