GREENBURGH, N.Y. – One person has been taken to the Westchester Medical Center after a shooting in Greenburgh on Saturday night.
Greenburgh police are investigating a shooting that took place on Old Tarrytown Road around 8:15 p.m. Police had no other information to release at this time.
Check back with The Greenburgh Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 3 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 4 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester