GREENBURGH, N.Y. – One person has been taken to the Westchester Medical Center after a shooting in Greenburgh on Saturday night.
Greenburgh police are investigating a shooting that took place on Old Tarrytown Road around 8:15 p.m. Police had no other information to release at this time.
Check back with The Greenburgh Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure