ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Seth Granville, a Mohegan Lake EMS paramedic, took these photos of a car that caught fire about 3:30 p.m. Nov. 17 on Route 119 in Elmsford.
There were no passengers in the car, and the driver was not injured, Granville said. Greenburgh police, Greenburgh EMS, and the Tarrytown and Elmsford Fire departments all responded. The fire was caused by mechanical failure.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Greenburgh Resident To Represent Westchester On 'Jeopardy!'
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud