ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Seth Granville, a Mohegan Lake EMS paramedic, took these photos of a car that caught fire about 3:30 p.m. Nov. 17 on Route 119 in Elmsford.
There were no passengers in the car, and the driver was not injured, Granville said. Greenburgh police, Greenburgh EMS, and the Tarrytown and Elmsford Fire departments all responded. The fire was caused by mechanical failure.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 IRS Warns Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry