ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Seth Granville, a Mohegan Lake EMS paramedic, took these photos of a car that caught fire about 3:30 p.m. Nov. 17 on Route 119 in Elmsford.
There were no passengers in the car, and the driver was not injured, Granville said. Greenburgh police, Greenburgh EMS, and the Tarrytown and Elmsford Fire departments all responded. The fire was caused by mechanical failure.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween