ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Seth Granville, a Mohegan Lake EMS paramedic, took these photos of a car that caught fire about 3:30 p.m. Nov. 17 on Route 119 in Elmsford.
There were no passengers in the car, and the driver was not injured, Granville said. Greenburgh police, Greenburgh EMS, and the Tarrytown and Elmsford Fire departments all responded. The fire was caused by mechanical failure.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Greenburgh Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad