ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Seth Granville, a Mohegan Lake EMS paramedic, took these photos of a car that caught fire about 3:30 p.m. Nov. 17 on Route 119 in Elmsford.
There were no passengers in the car, and the driver was not injured, Granville said. Greenburgh police, Greenburgh EMS, and the Tarrytown and Elmsford Fire departments all responded. The fire was caused by mechanical failure.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh