GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Traffic is now clear after an accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway on Thursday morning created bumper-to-bumper traffic on Route 100B in Greenburgh.
The accident occurred on the Sprain northbound, just north of Dobbs Ferry Road, and blocked two lanes, according to the New York State Department of Transportation. Traffic was backed up to Route 100B in Greenburgh.
One person received minor injuries as a result of the accident that occurred just before 11 a.m., New York State Police said.
The accident has been cleared and all lanes are now open on the Sprain and on Route 100B.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 IRS Warns Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry