GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Traffic is now clear after an accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway on Thursday morning created bumper-to-bumper traffic on Route 100B in Greenburgh.
The accident occurred on the Sprain northbound, just north of Dobbs Ferry Road, and blocked two lanes, according to the New York State Department of Transportation. Traffic was backed up to Route 100B in Greenburgh.
One person received minor injuries as a result of the accident that occurred just before 11 a.m., New York State Police said.
The accident has been cleared and all lanes are now open on the Sprain and on Route 100B.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween