GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Traffic is now clear after an accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway on Thursday morning created bumper-to-bumper traffic on Route 100B in Greenburgh.
The accident occurred on the Sprain northbound, just north of Dobbs Ferry Road, and blocked two lanes, according to the New York State Department of Transportation. Traffic was backed up to Route 100B in Greenburgh.
One person received minor injuries as a result of the accident that occurred just before 11 a.m., New York State Police said.
The accident has been cleared and all lanes are now open on the Sprain and on Route 100B.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Greenburgh Police Charge Two In Drive-By Shooting