GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Traffic is now clear after an accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway on Thursday morning created bumper-to-bumper traffic on Route 100B in Greenburgh.
The accident occurred on the Sprain northbound, just north of Dobbs Ferry Road, and blocked two lanes, according to the New York State Department of Transportation. Traffic was backed up to Route 100B in Greenburgh.
One person received minor injuries as a result of the accident that occurred just before 11 a.m., New York State Police said.
The accident has been cleared and all lanes are now open on the Sprain and on Route 100B.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Greenburgh