GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Traffic is now clear after an accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway on Thursday morning created bumper-to-bumper traffic on Route 100B in Greenburgh.
The accident occurred on the Sprain northbound, just north of Dobbs Ferry Road, and blocked two lanes, according to the New York State Department of Transportation. Traffic was backed up to Route 100B in Greenburgh.
One person received minor injuries as a result of the accident that occurred just before 11 a.m., New York State Police said.
The accident has been cleared and all lanes are now open on the Sprain and on Route 100B.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 2 Promising Leads In Edgemont's Lauren Spierer Case Pick Up Steam
- 3 Man Charged In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash That Killed Infant Girl
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Ardsley High School Names Rudy Arietta New Principal