HAWTHORNE, N.Y. – A state police patrol car crashed into a house Saturday night on Bradhurst Avenue in Hawthorne .
State Police are investigating the accident and have not released any information at this time. It is unclear what caused the accident and if anyone was hurt.
A tow truck pulled the police car away from the house around 7:45 p.m. while police and firefighters watched. There did not appear to be significant damage to the house.
The police car's front end was crumpled.
Firefighters blocked one lane on Bradhurst Avenue as crews worked to move the car.
Check back later for more information.
- 1 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Irvington, Scarsdale Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash