GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Thronwood man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Sunday, June 1, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway. Subsequent investigation reveled Angelo F. Auriemma III, 53, to be intoxicated, according to State Police.
Auriemma rovided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .16 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Friday, June 20, State Police said.
- 1 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed