GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Thronwood man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Sunday, June 1, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway. Subsequent investigation reveled Angelo F. Auriemma III, 53, to be intoxicated, according to State Police.
Auriemma rovided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .16 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Friday, June 20, State Police said.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenburgh