GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Thronwood man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Sunday, June 1, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway. Subsequent investigation reveled Angelo F. Auriemma III, 53, to be intoxicated, according to State Police.
Auriemma rovided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .16 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Friday, June 20, State Police said.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 4 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester