GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Thronwood man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Sunday, June 1, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway. Subsequent investigation reveled Angelo F. Auriemma III, 53, to be intoxicated, according to State Police.
Auriemma rovided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .16 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Friday, June 20, State Police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys