GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Thronwood man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Sunday, June 1, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway. Subsequent investigation reveled Angelo F. Auriemma III, 53, to be intoxicated, according to State Police.
Auriemma rovided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .16 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Friday, June 20, State Police said.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend