GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Thronwood man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Sunday, June 1, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway. Subsequent investigation reveled Angelo F. Auriemma III, 53, to be intoxicated, according to State Police.
Auriemma rovided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .16 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Friday, June 20, State Police said.
- 1 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 4 Hartsdale Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 5 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters