TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A tow truck driver and a Greenburgh paramedic were injured Thursday night on the New York State Thruway after they responded to an earlier accident around 9:30 p.m.
Officials were called to the scene of a two-car accident on the Thruway between exits 8 and 9 on the northbound Thruway, officials said. A paramedic's car at the accident scene was side-swiped by a passing car, pinning a tow truck driver against one of the cars involved in the initial crash, according to published reports.
Reports indicate the tow truck driver and the paramedic suffered non-life threatening injuries. The initial crash victims did not have any major injuries.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Ardsley Volunteer Fire Department Carnival Kicks Off This Weekend
- 4 Ardsley High School Names Rudy Arietta New Principal
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Greenburgh