GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police reported on Sunday, July 13, that two Mount Vernon men have been accused of kidnapping a woman who advertised escort services online and taking her from Queens to an Elmsford hotel.
The Queens woman, whom it appeared had advertised on backpage.com that she provided her services at the Clarion Hotel in East Elmhurst, met the men and was abducted at gunpoint July 2, police said.
The suspects, identified by police as Michael Humphrey and Jason Dulyx, were accused of taking the woman to the La Quinta Hotel in Elmsford, where they registered. The woman contacted police about 3 a.m. on July 3, police said.
Humphrey, 28, was arrested at La Quinta by police who responded to the victim's call. Dulyx, 29, was apprehended, also on July 3, at a Yonkers home after an investigation.
Humphrey, of 5 South 15th Ave., and Dulyx, of 121 South 12th Ave. were arraigned, charged with second-degree kidnapping, a felony, and sent to Westchester County Jail without bail pending a July 18 court appearance.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 IRS Warns Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry