GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated after allegedly finding him asleep at the wheel on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh on Sunday, Aug. 17, officials said.
Francisco Montalvo Jr., 41, was allegedly asleep in the center lane of the Sprain Brook Parkway. Due to a previous conviction, Montalvo was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Montalvo is scheduled to appear in Greenburgh Court on Thursday, Aug. 28.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Police Locate Missing Westchester Man, 53
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies