GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated after allegedly finding him asleep at the wheel on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh on Sunday, Aug. 17, officials said.
Francisco Montalvo Jr., 41, was allegedly asleep in the center lane of the Sprain Brook Parkway. Due to a previous conviction, Montalvo was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Montalvo is scheduled to appear in Greenburgh Court on Thursday, Aug. 28.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 3 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48