GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated after allegedly finding him asleep at the wheel on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh on Sunday, Aug. 17, officials said.
Francisco Montalvo Jr., 41, was allegedly asleep in the center lane of the Sprain Brook Parkway. Due to a previous conviction, Montalvo was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Montalvo is scheduled to appear in Greenburgh Court on Thursday, Aug. 28.
- 1 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Irvington, Scarsdale Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash