GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated after allegedly finding him asleep at the wheel on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh on Sunday, Aug. 17, officials said.
Francisco Montalvo Jr., 41, was allegedly asleep in the center lane of the Sprain Brook Parkway. Due to a previous conviction, Montalvo was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Montalvo is scheduled to appear in Greenburgh Court on Thursday, Aug. 28.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend