GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated after allegedly finding him asleep at the wheel on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh on Sunday, Aug. 17, officials said.
Francisco Montalvo Jr., 41, was allegedly asleep in the center lane of the Sprain Brook Parkway. Due to a previous conviction, Montalvo was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Montalvo is scheduled to appear in Greenburgh Court on Thursday, Aug. 28.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley