GREENBURGH, N.Y. – A Connecticut woman was charged with driving while intoxicated on June 29 on the Sprain Brook Parkway according to a New York State Police press release.
Latoya Montgomery, 30, of Bridgeport, Conn., was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop.
Montgomery is due in Greenburgh TownCourt on July 10.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow