GREENBURGH, N.Y. – A Connecticut woman was charged with driving while intoxicated on June 29 on the Sprain Brook Parkway according to a New York State Police press release.
Latoya Montgomery, 30, of Bridgeport, Conn., was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop.
Montgomery is due in Greenburgh TownCourt on July 10.
- 1 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 2 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenburgh
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Greenburgh
- 5 Greenburgh Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm