GREENBURGH, N.Y. – A Connecticut woman was charged with driving while intoxicated on June 29 on the Sprain Brook Parkway according to a New York State Police press release.
Latoya Montgomery, 30, of Bridgeport, Conn., was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop.
Montgomery is due in Greenburgh TownCourt on July 10.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester