GREENBURGH, N.Y. – A Connecticut woman was charged with driving while intoxicated on June 29 on the Sprain Brook Parkway according to a New York State Police press release.
Latoya Montgomery, 30, of Bridgeport, Conn., was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop.
Montgomery is due in Greenburgh TownCourt on July 10.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint In Greenburgh Results In 12 Charges
- 5 Ex-Greenburgh School Superintendent Faces New Discrimination Accusation