GREENBURGH, N.Y. – A Connecticut woman was charged with driving while intoxicated on June 29 on the Sprain Brook Parkway according to a New York State Police press release.
Latoya Montgomery, 30, of Bridgeport, Conn., was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop.
Montgomery is due in Greenburgh TownCourt on July 10.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Elmsford Reports Opt-Out Rates On First Day Of State Math Tests