WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former New York Gov. George Pataki has called out New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for failing to offer up proper support to Republican candidate Rob Astorino, according to the New York Daily News.
The Peekskill native said he was disappointed in Christie, especially in light of the development that Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing corruption allegations after disbanding the Moreland Commission, the Daily News reported.
Christie created waves when he was quoted as calling Astorino's campaign "a lost cause."
Pataki didn't stop at Christie, either. He voiced his displeasure with other Republicans like Alfonse D'Amato and Rudy Giuliani for either not supporting Astorino, or remaining silent, the Daily News said.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Hartsdale Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment Benefits