GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Election Day is Tuesday. Here's what Greenburgh voters will see on their ballots.
- Barack Obama (Democratic, Working Families)?
- Mitt Romney (Republican, Conservative)?
- Jill Stein (Green)?
- Gary Johnson (Libertarian)?
- Peta Lindsay (Socialism and Liberation)?
- Virgil Goode (Constitution)
U.S. Senate, New York
- ?Kirsten Gillibrand (Democratic, Working Families, Independence)?
- Wendy Long (Republican, Conservative)?
- Colia Clark (Green)
- ?Chris Edes (Libertarian)?
- John Mangelli (Common Sense)
U.S. House of Representatives, District 17?
- Joseph Carvin (Republican)?
- Nita Lowey (Democratic, Working Families)?
- Francis Morganthaler (We the People)
N.Y. Senate, District 35
- Andrea Stewart-Cousins (Democratic, Working Families, Independence)
N.Y. Assembly, District 92
- Thomas Abinanti (Democratic, Working Families, Independence)
Supreme Court Justice, 9th Judicial District (choose three)?
- Noreen Calderin (Republican, Conservative)?
- Carl Chu (Republican)?
- John LaCava (Republican, Conservative, Independence)?
- Rory Lancman (Working Families)?
- Gerald Loehr (Democratic, Working Families, Independence)?
- Maria Rosa (Democratic, Conservative, Working Families, Independence)?
- Sandra Sciortino (Democratic)
County Court Judge?
- Matthew Troy III (Republican, Conservative)?
- David Zuckerman (Democratic, Working Families)
Town Proposition No. 1:
Shall Town Board resolution TB-1, unanimously approved by the Greenburgh Town Board on August 13, 2012, authorizing the town to enter into a lease with Game On 365, LLC for the construction of a sports bubble and accessories to operate a private multi-purpose, year round sports facility with access for children, adults and seniors; working closely with both town Departments of Parks & Recreation and Community Resources at the Theodore D. Young Community Center, when needed as space and schedules allow; to be located at 715 Dobbs Ferry Road, Town of Greenburgh; generating over a fifteen year period, a minimum of five million dollars in property taxes and revenue; providing for a one-time payment of up to one hundred twenty five thousand dollars for an environmental study and cleanup, be approved?
Residents can check their polling place by going to the Westchester County Board of Elections website or by calling 914-995-5700.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.