GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a house in the Greenburgh area? There are several open houses in Greenburgh and Hartsdale this weekend.
The properties being shown this weekend include a two-bedroom co-op on East Hartsdale Avenue, on the market for $319,000, as well as a two-bedroom condo on Pondside Drive in Greenburgh listed at $485,000.
For more open houses and to see which homes have recently sold in your neighborhood, check out The Greenburgh Daily Voice Real Estate page.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 Snow Likely In Greenburgh On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Elmsford's Captain Lawrence Caters To Craft Beer Craze