GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a house in the Greenburgh area? There are several open houses in Greenburgh and Hartsdale this weekend.
The properties being shown this weekend include a two-bedroom co-op on East Hartsdale Avenue, on the market for $319,000, as well as a two-bedroom condo on Pondside Drive in Greenburgh listed at $485,000.
For more open houses and to see which homes have recently sold in your neighborhood, check out The Greenburgh Daily Voice Real Estate page.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Traffic Stop
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 5 State Police Begin Initiative To Target Aggressive Driving In Westchester