GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a house in the Greenburgh area? There are several open houses in Greenburgh and Hartsdale this weekend.
The properties being shown this weekend include a two-bedroom co-op on East Hartsdale Avenue, on the market for $319,000, as well as a two-bedroom condo on Pondside Drive in Greenburgh listed at $485,000.
For more open houses and to see which homes have recently sold in your neighborhood, check out The Greenburgh Daily Voice Real Estate page.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure