GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a home in Greenburgh? There are six properties holding open houses in Hartsdale and Greenburgh this weekend.
The open houses include a five-bedroom house on Concord Avenue in Hartsdale listed for $475,000, as well as a three-bedroom house on Wellington Terrace in Greenburgh on the market for $490,000.
For more open houses or to see which homes have recently sold in your neighborhood, visit The Greenburgh Daily Voice's Real Estate page.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh