GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a home in Greenburgh? There are six properties holding open houses in Hartsdale and Greenburgh this weekend.
The open houses include a five-bedroom house on Concord Avenue in Hartsdale listed for $475,000, as well as a three-bedroom house on Wellington Terrace in Greenburgh on the market for $490,000.
For more open houses or to see which homes have recently sold in your neighborhood, visit The Greenburgh Daily Voice's Real Estate page.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Schumer Calls For Repairs To Ashford Avenue Bridge