GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a home in Greenburgh? There are six properties holding open houses in Hartsdale and Greenburgh this weekend.
The open houses include a five-bedroom house on Concord Avenue in Hartsdale listed for $475,000, as well as a three-bedroom house on Wellington Terrace in Greenburgh on the market for $490,000.
For more open houses or to see which homes have recently sold in your neighborhood, visit The Greenburgh Daily Voice's Real Estate page.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure