GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a home in Greenburgh? There are six properties holding open houses in Hartsdale and Greenburgh this weekend.
The open houses include a five-bedroom house on Concord Avenue in Hartsdale listed for $475,000, as well as a three-bedroom house on Wellington Terrace in Greenburgh on the market for $490,000.
For more open houses or to see which homes have recently sold in your neighborhood, visit The Greenburgh Daily Voice's Real Estate page.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 4 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 5 Greeburgh Celebrates Halloween At Spooktoberfest