GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Looking for a home in Greenburgh? There are six properties holding open houses in Hartsdale and Greenburgh this weekend.
The open houses include a five-bedroom house on Concord Avenue in Hartsdale listed for $475,000, as well as a three-bedroom house on Wellington Terrace in Greenburgh on the market for $490,000.
For more open houses or to see which homes have recently sold in your neighborhood, visit The Greenburgh Daily Voice's Real Estate page.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Frank's Nursery To Be Auctioned Off In Greenburgh