ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Residents of the village voted to approve the Ardsley School District's proposed $61.3 million for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget passed 751 to 359. Voters also approved a $12.5 million facilities improvement bond.
The new budget came in at an increase of 1.4 percent over last year's budget with a tax levy increase of 2.09 percent.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI