ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Residents of the village voted to approve the Ardsley School District's proposed $61.3 million for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget passed 751 to 359. Voters also approved a $12.5 million facilities improvement bond.
The new budget came in at an increase of 1.4 percent over last year's budget with a tax levy increase of 2.09 percent.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne