ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Residents of the village voted to approve the Ardsley School District's proposed $61.3 million for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget passed 751 to 359. Voters also approved a $12.5 million facilities improvement bond.
The new budget came in at an increase of 1.4 percent over last year's budget with a tax levy increase of 2.09 percent.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley