HARTSDALE, N.Y. — Maria Regina High School in Hartsdale will close early Monday due to snow and ice conditions.
Students will be dismissed from the school at 11 a.m.
All after-school programs at Greenburgh Central 7 School District have been canceled.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 4 Hartsdale Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 5 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters