HARTSDALE, N.Y. — Maria Regina High School in Hartsdale will close early Monday due to snow and ice conditions.
Students will be dismissed from the school at 11 a.m.
All after-school programs at Greenburgh Central 7 School District have been canceled.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 4 Contractor Fined $9,600 Over Safety Issues At Hartsdale's Maria Regina HS
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men