HARTSDALE, N.Y. — Maria Regina High School in Hartsdale will close early Monday due to snow and ice conditions.
Students will be dismissed from the school at 11 a.m.
All after-school programs at Greenburgh Central 7 School District have been canceled.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure