HARTSDALE, N.Y. — Maria Regina High School in Hartsdale will close early Monday due to snow and ice conditions.
Students will be dismissed from the school at 11 a.m.
All after-school programs at Greenburgh Central 7 School District have been canceled.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne