DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Mercy College's School of Education recently became the only institution in the nation to be awarded initial national accreditation by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education and its successor organization, the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
The dual accreditation means that Mercy College has met two separate criteria simultaneously, highlighting the college’s top-notch programs. NCATE and CAEP accreditation assures that students and faculty in these institutions are engaged in continuous improvement and maintain the highest professional standards.
Along with the NCATE and CAEP accreditations, all of the School of Education master’s degree education programs are nationally recognized by their respective professional associations.
NCATE/CAEP accreditation provides an important seal of approval for the Mercy College School of Education and related programs, and enhances the credentials of graduates.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenburgh