NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48