GC 7 teachers administrators and staff are overpaid! They need evaluations or cheaper teachers and administrators that will actually educate the kids and not just line their pockets with green! View Comment
Want to know the truth?
Put down your Pizza and realize that Fairview IS a community. If you don't like Cora Carey or "downtown Brown" run against them, and don't bow out for "personal reasons"! Make Hartsdale be heard! Vote out all the old and refresh....but what will you do with those poor, non English speaking Fairview kids? *tsk, tsk
Someone's got to mow our lawn and fix our laundry room!
And that's the truth! View Comment
Want to hear the truth?
It will either happen or it won't. Bring all of your questions DIRECTLY to the Board...this is an article to INFORM people. Or is it a forum to BASH Greenburgh Central 7 Admin, Board and Community?
If you have nothing else to contribute in life, it's easy to complain and be a pain in the arse!
And that's the truth
Do you want the truth???
1. Mr. Williams is CORRECT! We (who actually voted) elected The Board members. If you don't like their votes, they have an end to their term...rally your supporters and make something else happen! Why bash the VOLUNTEER board members, it's easy to sit back and critique all public officials. Who else has a job that's constantly evaluated by others, who have NO PRACTICAL CLUE what it takes to do the job. Are you an ex-Board member or for the FEINER HATERS, ex-town Supervisor that KNOWS how difficult the execution of the job? Stop yelling and berating these people and try to work WITH them...after all, your GOAL is for the betterment of your children right??
Only children act like internet bullies, targeting volunteers and calling them fraudulent!
2. Mr. Smalls' integrity was questioned and then he left...no one wanted that to happen, well, where'd that leave the district?? I question the "interity" of people who nicely live amongst us all, then question the "integrity" of ELECTED OFFICIALS....pick your family up and MOVE! What integrity have YOU if you want to live here but bash our officials? If you think all your fellow voters are dumb enough to keep electing the same people without integrity...LEAVE, don't stay on what you think is a sinking ship. You stand around the sinking ship complaining about the captains instead of patching up holes and asking how to help!! Get off, your weight is helping to sink those that are trying to stay afloat!!
No damn manners!
3. Tootired, aren't you TOO TIRED of bashing Greenburgh and it's officials?? Not a serious question, I’m just putting that out there because its obvious that you enjoy it. You said, “People don't want to openly discuss it for fear of being called racist so EVERYONE suffers in silence." Well, if it looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck, and Quacks...well you get the point. Maybe they ARE racist! Stop being afraid of being called a racist...Let the 700 leave, buh-bye! Some of them wouldn't have their nannies kids in class with their entitled kids anyway.
None of this is new to Greenburgh or it's history. History has been known to repeat itself hasn't it? So, get out now, go, go RUN and take your complaints to some school that will laugh at your bickering while they soak up your tens of thousands of dollars yet my kid goes for free and will go to the same college.
See ya in a few years, at the Freshman admissions meeting!!
4. Has anyone thought (Ha! Imagine THINKING throughout all of this) that MAYBE the community is AWARE of the search, but they are not out trying to fight their elected Board members on their decision. They TRUST that the Board will elect who is best for the district. Why insult and criticize the dedication of the community members that are too busy parenting instead of trying to micro-manage an elected Board of Education! I’m SURE the process was longer than 3 days!! To find 30 candidates, it’s taken longer than 3 days…just foolish rhetoric to make the scared, upper middle classmen want to join in the attack! Attack, attack!! They don’t have to open the process up to you, it’s not a RULE, they’re opening up because they’re trying the BEST that they can to be transparent…yet THEIR integrity is in question.
5. Hartsdale has in fact already turned to dust! Everyone who lives here wants to live like the "better districts" but doesn't want to pay to live IN the "better districts". LOL, whew, What a JOKE! This is unincorporated GREENBURGH, which means in school, your kid sits next to a kid who's parents may not be married, may not be educated or may not work, may not speak English or be able to read! They call it DIVERSITY! Hartsdalers like it for the multiple program funding and programs for their kids but don't like the ghetto-fabulousness of their Fairview counterparts. If you want diversity, you want it for the good AND bad. So DUSTY Hartsdale will continue to be, so long as it's educating kids alongside with poor, Black, Spanish speaking Fairview.
Be careful, your son or daughter may want to marry or mate with one of those Fairview kids who's family is bringing down your property values. RUN NOW!!
And that's the truth!