GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale this week:
- A pair of snowstorms closed schools in Greenburgh twice in one week and made a mess of travel throughout Westchester County.
- A Greenburgh woman was charged with operating a vehicle while impaired on drugs after striking a police vehicle on Saturday .
- Greenburgh Police reported Tuesday that detectives continue to investigate Sunday's shooting in Hartsdale that left a man with a gunshot wound.
- A wrongful death lawsuit brought to court by the parents of a White Plains teen who was swept out to sea in Hawaii has been settled.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced that the New York State Police Department will begin using social media in an effort to catch wanted suspects in Westchester County and across the state as part of "Warrant Wednesday."
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.