GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Town Board will hold the second scoping hearing on the Jefferson application on Wednesday, Feb. 10, at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall.
Topics that will be studied in the Environmental Impact Statement -- as established in the current draft Scoping Document -- of the Jefferson at Saw Mill:
- Land use
- Soils, Topography and Geology
- Vegetation and Wildlife
- Stormwater Management/ Saw Mill River Flooding
- Traffic and Parking
- Noise and Lighting
- Visual/Aesthetics/Neighborhood Character
- Socio-Economic Resources
- Resident Health and Safety and Emergency Response
- Community Facilities and Services
- Hazardous Materials
The meetings are streamed live on the town's website. and are also archived on the website. Meetings are televised on Cablevision channel 75 and Verizon channel 35.