SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories around Southern Westchester County from last week.
- A Bronx man was charged in the Sprain Brook Parkway accident that killed his 1-year-old daughter in 2013.
- Pace University's School of Education honored Sister St. John Delany, director and founder of its Center for Literacy Enrichment, in a ceremony that named the center after her .
- Residents of the Village of Irvington came out to watch their friends and neighbors take the Penguin Plunge at Matthiessen Park .
- Nearly four years after Edgemont resident Lauren Spierer disappeared, authorities have possible new leads in the case .
- A missing elderly woman from New Jersey was found by authorities in the Rye Playland parking lot .
- Approximately 700 people descended upon Harvest on Hudson and its surrounding lawn for the inaugural "Farm Fest."
- The Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse in Port Chester was fined $17,500 for having rowdy dance parties .
- Members of the community mourned the loss of Pelham resident Stephen Garbarini .
- An elderly man who was struck by a work van and subsequently dragged and pinned under it, died from his injuries .
- A man was stabbed several times in Mount Vernon.
- A Larchmont man is featured in advertisements for Rothman's clothing on Metro-North Trains.
- Representatives of the White Plains-based Westchester Community Jewish Services recently honored two local women at the organization’s annual gala in Harrison .
- Westchester Real Estate, Inc. honored agents from Eastchester .
- A Bronxville real estate attorney will spend up to 13 years in prison for embezzling money from his clients.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.